Your shopping cart is empty!
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. Limitations on Use. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web site or the Content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Web site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial, non-profit, public or private purposes any portion of the Web site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the Web site or its Content is prohibited.
3. Not Financial or Legal Advice. Content contained on or made available through the Web site is not intended to and does not constitute financial or legal advice and no special wealth advisor/attorney-client relationship is formed. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Web site or materials linked from the Web site is at your own risk.
5. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users with data retrieved from this Web site. You may not solicit for commercial purposes any wealth advisor or attorney identified on the Web site.
6. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the Web site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
7. Disclaimer. The Web site is provided on an "as is" basis. Provider expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Provider disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to a) any errors in or omissions from the Web site and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, b) any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Web site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, c) the unavailability of the Web site or any portion thereof, d) your use of the Web site, or e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Web site.
8. Limitation of Liability. Provider shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Web site. Provider shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use the Web site or the Content. To the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, Provider's sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to $1.
9 Use and to take any action Provider deems appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information
.necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
These "Terms and Conditions" apply to your use of this site and do not change or alter any other contract or agreement between you and sactofurniture's Furniture.
Changes to this document
The content of this site and of these "Terms and Conditions" are subject to change without prior notice.
These "Terms and Conditions" shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Florida without respect to any conflict of laws provisions. If any portion of these "Terms and Conditions" is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Changes to this document
The content of this site and of these "Terms and Conditions" are subject to change without prior notice